November 16 2016 – Minneapolis, MN – Arrowhead Publishers has announced the preliminary speaking faculty for the 3rd Annual Translational Microbiome Conference. This conference, taking place April 11-13, 2017 in Boston, MA, will once again bring together the top companies in the microbiome space working to successfully commercialize microbiome-based diagnostics, therapeutics, adjunct therapies and direct-to-consumer services and products.
This year’s conference will continue to focus and build on the challenges and hurdles that companies working in the microbiome industry will have to recognize and navigate in order to successfully commercialize their products. For more information on the conference, visit: http://www.microbiomeconference.com.
- James Arbogast, Ph.D., VP of Hygiene Sciences and Public Health Advancements, GOJO Industries
- JP Benya, VP Commercial, Assembly Biosciences
- Carrie Brodmerkel, Ph.D., Senior Director, Systems Pharmacology & Biomarkers, Janssen R&D
- Martha Carlin, Chief Executive Revolutionary, The BioCollective
- Rodolphe Clerval, Chief Business Officer, Enterome
- Rita Colwell, Ph.D., Distinguished Professor, Univ. of Maryland at College Park, Johns Hopkins Univ. Bloomberg School of Public Health, President, CosmosID, Inc., Senior Advisor, Canon U.S. Life Sciences, Inc.
- Colleen Cutcliffe, Ph.D., Co-Founder and CEO, Whole Biome
- Manoj Dadlani, Chief Executive Officer, CosmosID
- Xavier Duportet, Chief Executive Officer, Eligo Biosciences
- Jack Gilbert, Ph.D., Faculty Director, The Microbiome Center, Professor, Department of Surgery, The University of Chicago, Senior Scientist (Adjunct), The Marine Biological Laboratory, Group Leader in Microbial Ecology, Argonne National Laboratory
- Wa’el Hashad, Executive VP and CCO, Seres Therapeutics
- Mohan Iyer, Chief Business Officer, Second Genome
- Lee Jones, Founder, President and CEO, Rebiotix
- Colleen Kelly, MD, FACG, Gastroenterologist, Center for Women’s Gastrointestinal Medicine, Women’s Medicine Collaborative
- Arpita Maiti, Ph.D., Director, External R&D Innnovation, Inflammation & Immunology, Pfizer
- KT Moortgat, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Osel
- Bernat Olle, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Vedanta Biosciences
- Jack Oswald, Co-Founder, CTO and CEO, IsoThrive
- Jackie Papkoff, Ph.D., SVP Research, Evelo Biosciences
- Greg Sieczkiewicz, JD, Ph.D., Managing Director, Chief IP Counsel, MPM Capital
- Larry Weiss, MD, Chief Medical Officer, AOBiome
- James White, Ph.D., Founder, Resphera Biosciences
For more information, visit: http://www.microbiomeconference.com/brochure.
This year brings several exciting additions to the conference, designed to offer attendees insights that they can implement in their own organizations. First, this year’s conference will feature two parallel tracks on the second day, closely focused on the nutrition and consumer industries within the microbiome space.
In addition, the conference will offer hands-on, intensive pre-conference workshops to help attendees understand real-world issues and give them the tools to better address how these issues impact their businesses.
For more information, please contact: