Entering its 9th year in 2024, the meeting will continue to focus and build on the challenges and hurdles that companies working in the microbiome space will have to recognize and navigate in order to successfully commercialize their products. Additionally, this meeting also showcases ground-breaking research being performed by leadings scientist from around the globe. Conference highlights include:
Cutting-Edge Research: Immerse yourself in the latest breakthroughs, advancements, and scientific insights in microbiome research.
Interdisciplinary Perspectives: Engage in stimulating discussions that bridge the gap between different disciplines, including microbiology, genomics, immunology and bioinformatics.
Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse community of researchers, scientists, and industry professionals passionate about the microbiome.
Poster Sessions and Oral Presentations: Showcase your own research findings or gain inspiration from the work of others through interactive poster sessions and oral presentations.
Technology and Methodology Showcase: Explore cutting-edge technologies, innovative methodologies, and analytical tools that are revolutionizing microbiome research.
Translational Applications: Discover how microbiome research is shaping our understanding of human health, disease, and therapeutics. Gain insights into the development of microbiome-based interventions.
Why You Should Attend
Partnering Software & Meetings
Industry-Leading Speaking Faculty
Network With Industry Colleagues
20+ Exhibitors/Service Providers
Past Exhibitors and Sponsors
Conference Topics & Themes
- Mapping the microbiome at the molecular level
- Cancer and the microbiome
- Microbial dysbiosis and various disease states
- Type 1 diabetes, obesity and the gut microbiome
- The oral microbiome and its correlation with chronic systemic conditions
- Diet and the microbiome-gut-brain axis
- Synthetic biology-based microbiome therapeutics
- The infant gut microbiome
- Biomarker discovery for microbiome-related diseases
- Clinical metagenomics for precision infectious disease diagnostics
- Bioinformatic tools and AI to support the use of microbial genomic data
- Precision microbiome analysis
- Women's health and the microbiome
- Regulatory guidelines for microbiome based therapeutics
- Standards for microbiome measurements